Technical Service Representative (TSR) - Personal Insurance
Responsibilities for Technical Service Representative (TSR) - Personal Insurance:
- Review new business and policy change requests for accuracy, completeness, and insurer eligibility.
- Upload new business applications and policy changes to company portals.
- Refer to and follow up with underwriting as necessary.
- Advise brokers of gaps in coverage or opportunities to broaden coverage.
- Assist brokers with questions regarding insurer rules, ratings, eligibility, endorsements, etc.
- Assist brokers by quoting policy changes on company portals as requested.
- Review broker-initiated policy change quotes and submit to companies.
- Assist brokers by updating client billing information and making payments on company portals.
- Maintain professional relationships with underwriters and insurers.
Must have for Technical Service Representative (TSR) - Personal Insurance:
- Experience with a variety of insurance company portals
- Experience with The Agency Manager (TAM)
- Experience with Applied Rating Services (Compu-Quote)
- Two years personal lines experience in a brokerage environment with multiple insurance markets
Nice to have, but not necessary, for Personal Insurance Account Manager:
- CIP, CAIB or CRM
- RIBO license
- Insurer or other related industry experience
Please apply at https://ca.indeed.com/job/personal-lines-tsr-insurance-5934bb81e21fa647 or by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and information contained therein will be treated as strictly confidential. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.